No upcoming events
Subscribe To Announcements
We offer the following programs (ages as of June 1):
Mini - ages 6/7 (1st, 2nd grade)
Junior - ages 8/9 (3rd, 4th grade)
Senior - ages 10/12 (5th, 6th grade. 7th graders are only eligible if they go to a private school that doesn't have a football program.)
** Note- kids ages 4/5 will be eligible to play in our flag football program. Registration is open now and due Aug 1.
2018 Program cost is $175, Deadline for registration is July 27th, with a $20 late fee.
- Conditioning will only be 3 days this year instead of 4. The conditioning and evaluation dates are Saturday, July 28th thru Monday, July 30th. The first night of conditioning (28th) will be t-shirts, shorts, cleats and helmet. We will take the kids through speed drills and record their times. The 29th and 30th will be full pads and we will run some aggression drills. All 3 days will run from 6-8pm.
- The team draft will take place Saturday, August 4th, which will be attended by all head and assistant coaches. You will be notified by your coach after the draft about practice instructions for the week of August 6th. All teams will practice starting Monday, August 6th. Practices will run 4 nights per week until school starts and then it will be 3 nights per week maximum.
- Practices will be at the PYAA Complex, 630 Hill Road
- All teams will be assigned only 2 Coaches, 1 Head Coach, 1 Assistant Coach.
- No teammate requests will be accepted unless it is very special circumstances. Only siblings will be placed together when age appropriate.
- Coaches will be determined after July's board meeting. They will select asst coaches. All coaching candidates must register as a coach and submit to a background check
- Due to the time commitment, you should not register for any other sport while playing football.
- Each child will be issued a helmet, mouthpiece, chinstrap, shoulderpads and 2 jerseys. You will need to supply football pants with pads (black preferred) and football cleats. Jerseys must be returned at the end of the season, or you have option to purchase them for $25 each.
- We will have a Under Armour truck on site this year at equipment issue dates where you will be able to purchase everything you need for the season (pants, cleats, chinstraps etc...) at very competitive prices.